Women's T-shirt of a slimline silhouette with a raglan sleeve. Our unique print is made on the basis of vegetable pigment and does not cause allergic reactions of the skin, and also withstands more than 40 washings. The product is sewn with closed linen seams, that is not only a good aesthetic indicator, but also adds extra durability to the product and prevents deformation during washing.
Country manufacturer of fabric: Germany
- For cotton products, hand washing in warm water is recommended, at a temperature of 30 - 40 ° C, or machine wash in a delicate washing mode. For colored products, a powder with the mark "Color" is recommended. It is not recommended to use powder with whitening additives, and also products like this must not be bleached.
- If the product fades strongly, it should be washed in cold water, and dried in a straightened shape immediately after rinsing. For rinsing it is recommended to add salt to the water (1 tablespoon per 10 liters of water).
- If the product has colored slightly, just pour it with hot water with the addition of soda and leave for 10 to 12 hours, then wash and rinse several times.
- Use the dryer only if it is recommended by the manufacturer. If you dry the product outdoors, it must be taken into account that in bright sun the fabrics can burn out, and negative temperatures can promote bleaching, that is not desirable for color and black products.
- Ironing is not a less important process, in which you also need to know some detailes. The cotton is ironed wet from the front side, and if there is an embroidery or print on the fabric, then it is ironed from the inner side.
- You can iron the cotton with a high-temperature iron.